If you’ve been trying to take screenshots on your Mac, but haven’t had any success in your trials. You can check out the ways I’ve found on how to screenshot on Mac. Screenshots have been one important thing people use in sharing visible information or seen for help from colleagues and friends. For instance, you might see an error message on your screen.
You can quickly take a screenshot and send it to any repair company for help. You can also take screenshots of media posts, images, and information you find useful. Before they disappear from your screen. In summary, screenshots help save certain stuff you don’t want to be lost or might use later. Due to advancements in technology, we can now use our Mac computers to take screenshots. How To Clear Cache On Your Devices (Chrome, Android, & iPhone)
And I will be showing you how to do that with ease. There various ways I have found online. However, these steps I will be given are the best you can use. You can take screenshots of the whole screen or specific portions of the screen. The choice is yours. Let’s quickly check these steps out.
How To Screenshot On Mac
- To take a screenshot simply press and hold shift + command + 3
- After that wait for the screenshots to save on your device.
- You can also edit the screenshots. When the thumbnail appears on your screen just click edit to edit what you want to edit.
How To Capture A Window
- Open the window you want to capture
- Press and hold shift + command + 4 + space bar. Quickly, the pointer changes to a camera icon.
- To cancel taking screenshots press the Esc key
- Click the window to capture it.
- To exclude the window’s shadow from your Screenshots, press the option key while you click.
- If you see a thumbnail appear on your screen click edit to edit or just allow it to save.
How To Capture A Portion Of The Screen
- Press and hold shift + command + 4
- Drag the crosshair to the portion of the screen you want to capture.
- To move the selection, press and hold the space bar while dragging. To cancel taking screenshots simply press the Escape key.
- Take the screenshots. release your mouse or trackpad button.
- If a thumbnail appears click edit to edit your Screenshots or wait for it to save on your device.
To conclude on how to take screenshots on Mac computers, you must know that some apps like Apple TV might not allow you to take screenshots of their window. So don’t panic when you take screenshots on such apps and they refuse to perform the action you commanded them to perform. we hope this helps you on how to screenshot on MacBook pro.
And also you can find your Screenshots saved on your device with the name screenshot. You can move them if you want to. That’s the way to take screenshots on Mac computers. So next time you want to take a screenshot just remember to do want you’ve learned here. Do well to share the post with your loved ones and colleagues it might help them too.